Classic Floss Cotton Candy Machine
The affordable work horse of the Paragon cotton candy machine line, the Paragon 7105100 Classic Floss 5 cotton candy machine has a high performance head will not clog like ribbon style machines. The Classic Floss is made of stainless steel providing commercial durability. Talk about durability, the 5" all-metal spinning head is more durable than spinning heads with plastic parts. The machine features a 1/12 hp motor that provides 3400 RPMs of power for fast, easy cotton candy making. The motor is completely shielded from sugar exposure to extend its life and to allow for easy clean-up. The professional control includes simple switches which turn on power and heat and a knob that controls minimum and maxium heat providing the operator precision to make perfect cotton candy in any condition and every time. This machine requires a 120V and a 1370W electrical connection. Also included and shipping separately is a 26" aluminum bowl will hold up to the demands of a commercial operation (ships in a separate box).
- Model: Classic Floss Cotton Candy Machine
- Part#: 7105100
- Output: 200 cones per hour
- Ships in 2 boxes
- Actual Dimensions WxDxH: 26” x 26” x 20” (Machine and Bowl)
- Shipping Dimensions Box 1 26” x 16” x 22” (Machine)
- Ship Wt.: 52 lbs.
- AMPS: 15
- Hertz: 60
- Watts: 1636
- Motor: .0833 Horsepower, 3400 RPM
- Plug: NEMA 5-15p
- High performance head
- Heavy duty motor
- Professional controls
- Commercial construction, all metal aluminum and stainless steel cabinet
- Recommend optional bubble top (Part #7901) sold separately
- One year warranty
Usually ships out within one business day. Depending on order size, these ship with one to six bottles per box.